MY 1 MALAYSIA NIGHTMARE  

Posted by theDirector

Last post: 17 October 2009

so it's been 5 month since my last update. i miss my blog! I've been trying to enter my blog but the link seems to be broken (fuck u zonestraits!!!!Now have to change back to blogspot.wish i have nuff money to buy my own domain.tsk tsk...). Now all the link exchange is gone, so sayang. have to start from scratch again. Damn....

NOTE: WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO READ AFTER THIS IS REAL. I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP, SO DON'T GO FIRE ME BECAUSE WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO READ MAY HAUNTED YOUR LIFE FOREVER.

.......AND I'M NOT A RACIST! THANK YOU

So here i am updating my blog 5 am in the morn. thanks to a beautiful nightmare i had (well, not so beautiful actually) now i can't closed my eyes and go back to my stinking bed. I still can remember the dream, though. I was with my friends (there were 6 of us) and we were coming back from watching movies. Then one of my stupid friend (well, he is stupid, whether in dreams or in reality.sori z**!!!) drove us to a chinese cemetery.

Apparently near these cemeteries there are a whole lot of abandoned buildings surrounding the cemeteries. But the weird thing is, these abandoned buildings have their lights turn on! So, when we were passing those buildings, we can see bunch of ghosts very clearly, and in that dream i was like,

"no wonder they put the lights on, so that people can see the ghosts walking inside". WTF!!

And yes, we all see the ghosts. what kind of ghost?well the usual one, the one with long hair and white clothes. After watching them, we all got scared so my friend drove the car towards a small alley. The alley was dark with no lights along the road. While we were running away, then suddenly BANG! we hit on something. then appeared in front of us,

AN INDIAN GHOST!

Yes, we hit an indian ghost! All of us were panic so my friend drove the car so fast. So fast, the car hit the sideroad and lost its balance and "tergolek2" like in an action movies. and i don't know how it happens, but the car "tergolek2" so hard it was "terpelanting" towards one of the buildings and was smashed into two. KABABOOM! Another weird thing is only one of my friend died (cannot reveal his name. and the way he died was quite horrific. his body was cut into 2. WTF rite!) but the others were saved. But not for so long....

Then one of my friend died while he was trying to run away from one of the ghost. he was trying to jump off from stairs to stairs but end up landing in a wrong way. After that, one of my other friend died too. He was eaten by one of the ghost, and believe me, the way the ghost eats him, was so 18sg even my brain ask me to wake up and stop watching this dream again.

The fate of me and another 2 of my friends remain unknown.

There you have it. The summary of my nightmare story is:

6 STUPID MALAY ----> GOES TO A CHINESE CEMETERY ----> MET AN INDIAN GHOST

ONE MALAYSIA FTW!!!!

this pic is soo creepy...

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 20, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

peh lepaz ni ko tido balik..ak nak tahu kesudahan citer ko ni..boleh ak wat movie lepaz ni..hahaha